It is waaayyy late and I am still up...We took Alex to get her Spring pictures taken today. I just posted some of them so take a look. :) Alex was throwing a fit for most of the photo session. She, of course, wanted to do her own thing and was distracted by all the props and kids in the other room. The photographer said that Alex did really well though and that between ages 2 and 3 it is almost impossible to get ANY decent pictures...because the kids are trying to be independent...they run off, etc. She said to enjoy this photo session because for the next year or two the ones ahead will be really challenging. Good to know...We got the pictures taken at Portrait Innovations. Both Steve and I thought they did a great job.
I will write updates as appointments happen this week/month. Have a blessed Sunday!

alex is so very beautiful!!! i can't wait to meet her in person!
ReplyDeletei am praying for you guys. thank you for sharing your struggles and triumphs. may God bless you for all of your selfless devotion. you are a beautiful, beautiful woman and a dear friend.
i love you, sweet heart. i know i'm crazy busy, but please keep me updated. in a couple of weeks things slow down for me a bit and i'd love to meet up and possibly finally meet alex.
i love you.
thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of your love and support!!!
erica