Hi! Okay, first of all I wanted to tell you that the tech was wrong - Alexandria's kidney stones can not be seen on an x-ray. The doctor explained to me that this means the stones are not dense enough for an x-ray to pick up and because of that they can not do the procedure on Alex that can externally break up the kidney stones into little fragments making them easier for Alex to pass. Keep on praying for Alexandria's kidney troubles please! Thank you!
Physical Therapy is going really well! Alex is doing great! Working hard. I caught her yesterday on her hands and knees! However, Alex was not feeling well yesterday or today - she has had the sniffles and a cough...and just wanted Mommy to hold her so we did not get much play time in. I wonder if Alex not feeling well over the past few days had to do with her getting her very first tooth in today!!! Yes, a tooth! On the bottom front! I can't believe it! I looked one minute and there was nothing there and the next minute I saw a white (a little bloody) tooth poking through! No wonder Alex has had a few challenging nights and days lately! So she is a big shot now with her tooth, sippy cup and yogurt! I tried looking at her upper gums to see if there is a tooth there also (she had a bunch of "bumps" on the top gum) but Alex would not let me. :( Maybe tonight. So that's our little surprise - a tooth!
Hope you had a nice Memorial Day weekend! I will post May pictures in a slideshow soon so be on a look out for them!

try turning her upside down on your lap, like you're going to tickle her, that always gives a great view of the upper gums! :)
ReplyDelete