Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Little Update

January 3, 2010
The Kuzu Root continues to work wonders on Alexandria's bottom and I LOVE that its an all natural remedy! With all the chemicals Alex had to have (and continues to have to have) put into her body and on her body I like to do as many all natural remedies as I can...if I can help it. I am getting really nervous about Alexandria's kidney surgery on January 12th...On top of that I feel exhausted and run down. I feel like I've been spinning my wheels and like I just coughed up from being in the hospital for 6 days and Christmas and now I have to gear up to go back again...I am exhausted and I feel like my body is fighting something off...I can't be sick right now, not with Alex needing to stay healthy for her surgery and not with going into a time when I need to feel my best to care for Alex in the hospital and at home after surgery. Please pray for my health, strength and energy during this time as well as for Alexandria's surgery and healing.
We went to see Disney on Ice on Saturday and Alex loved it! So cute!
She is a little bundle of energy and so much fun! Steve is working on installing safety latches on all our cabinets and drawers because she likes like open everything as she "walks around" and pulls herself up. Still not walking on her own but getting close to it!
Hope you all are having a great 2010 so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment