Saturday, January 16, 2010

We Came Home On Thursday

Hi all! We came home on Thursday. It's been really busy and I have not had time to get on the computer. I only have a few minutes now...Just wanted to let you know that the surgery was successful and Alex is acclimating to being back home. She is doing great! She does however have a low grade fever...which concerns me because she is taking Tylenol with Codeine every 6 hours...Her temp has been around 100.00. They don't consider anything under 101.00 a fever but since she is taking Tylenol...well, it makes me wonder what her fever would be like if she was not on it...Not sure if this normal post-op stuff or if maybe she caught a little bug or if she has another ear infection...If she continues to have this low-grade fever I will call CHOP Urology and our Pediatrician on Monday. Please continue to keep up in your prayers. I will write more when I can. Thank you... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment