Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Alexandria is doing really well after surgery. She will get her stent out in 2 weeks! We have a new feeding exercise we are doing. Alex is resistant...so we need to be patient. The first allergy food test came back negative which means that I don't need to carry an epi-pen for Alex and her chances of going into an epileptic shock after trying a new food is the same as for anyone else. Next is the patch test which takes 48 hours and will reveal if Alex has an allergy to food that is not immediate. We have a P.T. appointment scheduled for next week to see where Alex is with her physical development. She is taking a few steps here and there by herself but not really walking yet. We will see what all that means and if there is anything we need to do to help her along a bit. Alex seems to get sad and discouraged when she attempts to walk and then falls down so I try to cheer her on and encourage her as much as I can. This month is really busy...Steve is traveling for most of it and Alex has so many appointments that its making my head spin...and then there is life on top of that. I am exhausted and feeling overwhelmed. I was able to stay home today and catch up with things around the house which felt wonderful! Below are some pictures for you to enjoy.

Alex figured out how to get her little self onto the Elmo Rocket to sit on it!

I walked away for about 5 minutes to put sheets on our bed and this is what I found when I returned!

Alexandria's first time in the snow!

Loving the sled!

What a joy to do this with my little girl... :)

Alex and Daddy - she was loving holding her head back and looking up while being pulled on the sled for some reason...

No comments:

Post a Comment