Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New Web Page Home for Little Alex


So this is Alexandria’s new home on the web! Thank you for your continual support and prayers. Alex is doing well. She does these cute belly laughs now when she thinks something is funny or amusing. She smiles a lot and loves to just be with me and watch me go about my day. Alexandria’s ears are healing well so far. They seem to still be a bit tender but no signs of infection which is wonderful. Alexandria now HATES her food…I can’t figure it out…She eats it through tears…She loves her oatmeal and gladly eats it but doesn’t want to have anything to do with her fruits and vegetable – even if I mixed them in with the oatmeal…Have any of you mom’s ever experience this problem with your little one? Any tips? Hope you got a chance to play in the snow and that you are safe driving out on the icy roads. BTW - I am working on adding a slideshow of Alexandria's pictures to this Blog - from birth up . Just be patient...I have to transfer all my pictures to a different application in order to do this. It may take time; hopefully not too long. :)

1 comment:

  1. she's beautiful, kam! can you put up a slideshow or post pics. of her first few months of life? that'd be awesome to see her grow and make progress!

    ReplyDelete