Alexandria is 1! I can't belive it! Alex turned 1 on August 4th. We had a Tahitian birthday party for her on Saturday. Alex was conceived in Tahiti so we thought that a Tahitian theme would make the celebration that much more special and fun. Alex loved all the decorations and having so many people around. She was scared of the cake! Steve's mom got Alex her own little bday cake (which I was really excited about) and with all the feeding/eating issues...well Alex freaked (you will clearly see just how much when I post the bday pictures)! I think she thought I was going to try and make her eat that whole thing! She was exhausted towards the end of the day and ended up with a low grade fever that night and the following day. I am told that little ones can be affected that way when they are around a lot of people. No harm done - she is perfectly fine, just needed to sleep it off and spend some extra one on one time with Mommy. Steve build a little playground for Alex for her birthday. It looks like something out of a magazine! We video taped parts of the party but did not take any pictures. :( My parents took a ton of pictures that they forwarded to us and I send out an email asking those who took pictures to email them to me. I will post everything in once shot once all the photos are round up. We've been VERY busy this week...getting the house in order after the party, running to CHOP, calling docs and life. Alex in now 27 inches long and weighs 14.14 lbs. She is so much fun and such a good girl! We love her and are so thankful for her. Please keep on praying for our girls growth, eating, drinking, nutrition and the mic-key button surgery wow's. We have an appointment with the Feeding Team at CHOP on August 19th. No word yet about the anesthesia dilema and consult appointment. Oh, I posted pics from July. Enjoy!
Friday, August 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment