Just want to let you know that Alexandria's kidney calcification's/stones are no more!!! Thank you for praying. :) However...Alexandria's left kidney appears to be getting worst rather then better. We have a test called MRU scheduled for the 9th of October with a follow-up visit on the 19th of October to find out test results and form an plan of action. If the test shows that Alexandria's left kidney function is declining and/or shows an obstruction we will be looking at another surgery...arg! sigh...I am so sick of people cutting my baby open...so tired of her being in pain! And yet so thankful for these surgeries that keep her well and alive...such a swirl of emotions. I went in somehow thinking that the left kidney would be healed...learning that it is not and that it appears to be getting worse was such a blow...If the test is favorable we wait...so tired of waiting...I feel stuck not wanting to deal with either outcome. I just want my baby to be better. Now. God's timing and way is often not mine. Your prayers are much appreciated.Also, my friend Melissa gave birth to a baby boy recently. Her son came into this world very early - at 24 weeks and 2 days (4 weeks earlier then Alex...). He weighed in at 1.8 lbs (Alex weighed in at 2.8 lbs)...and the latest I heard is that the baby is having kidney troubles. This is a very trying time for my friend and her husband as their little boy is fighting for his life. They are asking for prayer. They know the Lord and have support from their family and church family but...Would you please join in if you feel inclined to do so? I will be praying for them daily, throughout the day...I remember all too well the days of the NICU...Prayer is what kept me going.
Thank you!

No comments:
Post a Comment