Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Lets Try This Again

(Alex in her ducky towel all snug after a bathy)

Sooo...After multiple phone calls (nothing is ever easy) I was finally able to reschedule Alexandria's MRU test; this time with general anesthesia. The test is scheduled for November 10th and the follow-up appointment to talk about test results and a plan of action is scheduled for November 16th.

As far as other appointments: This Monday October 26th we have a follow-up appointment with the Feeding Team - the Child Psychologist will be present at all our visits with the Feeding Team from now on so I won't have to scheduled these 2 separately. On November 4th we have a follow-up appointment with G.I. Nutrition and G.I. Physician to talk about Alexandria's growth, weight and any adjustments to her tube feeds if need be. Your prayers are much appreciated.
Also, I finally got in touch with a woman who does complex scheduling for CHOP! I am looking forward to her help...

Other then that Alex is doing well! She is very active and smart and has such a cute little personality!

Hope you enjoyed this nice sunny day!

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment