We took a little video tonight of Alex walking with the fire truck but it did not turn out. I have to admit - I was and still am angry! It's not every day your baby starts to walk...and we purchased our video camera for special moments like these...I know we can take a video another day but it's not the same. I wanted to take one last night (when she first did it) but could not because Alex had enough and was tired and needed to go to bed. Soooo...I was really looking forward to capturing the moment tonight. Then this evening the video we took did not turn out...Steve will be away for a couple of days and Alex needs help pulling herself up onto the fire truck to stand up because the truck is not very heavy and can't support her weight when she is pulling up on it - meaning I don't know if I can do a video of this by myself tomorrow. Sigh. I know it's not the end of the world but I really wanted this special moment on camera as it happened and not a week later. Oh well...Here is a little video of Alex playing with her activity table and dancing to the music it makes. She just got a bath right before we took it so she is wearing her P.Js and her hair is wet. Enjoy! I will post the "walking" video when we finally get it in a usable form.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment