Alex loves Sesame Street; she especially loves Elmo. I was at Babies 'R Us over the weekend looking for brown leggings and some Nursery Water. I get distracted easily when shopping...I saw this Elmo and loved it almost as much as Alex did. This Elmo sings songs, talks and moves when you touch his foot, tummy or nose. Alex is absolutely amazed by him! She keeps saying "pretty!", clapping her hands and trying to touch him. She won't press on him to make him talk; instead, she sits in front of Elmo or next to him and waits for me to come over to make him talk. In the picture above I did not sit Alex down next to Elmo, she got the Bunny book off of her bookshelf and sat next to Elmo herself. She looked so cute I just had to take a picture and share it with you! While at Babies 'R Us I also got a 'learn to walk' shopping cart. It's a lot more steady then the fire truck so when Alex grabs onto it to stand up it does not topple over. That makes Mom happy and Alex loves it! It really is very cute. Alexandria gets distracted from walking with it though because she likes to take things in and out of the shopping cart (it comes with all kinds of fun 'food') and push all the buttons (the cart makes noises and plays music) so she frequently stops, sits down and plays with the cart instead of walking. We took a little video of this and will post it soon. Well, Alex just took all of the her books out of the bottom drawer of her book shelf and spread them all over the floor. She also managed to take stuff off of our end table and threw all that stuff onto the floor...It's just about her bedtime and I got to go take care of my baby. Have a great night.

No comments:
Post a Comment