My parents had a good flight and arrived at the Philadelphia airport safely on Saturday. My Dad went back to work today and my Mom took a day to herself. I can only imagine that she did not have any "me" time since she got the news about my Grandmother's passing. I am glad she got to stay home today.
Alex had a very off night on Saturday all thanks to me - I was so out of it on our way home from my parents that I messed up the baby's settings for the overnight feed. My mess up resulted in Alexandria getting over half of her feed in 2 hours rather then 4.5 - 5! I have never messed up any of her feeds before; never mind like this! She was crying and threw up a little. We kept her up when we came home because we wanted to make sure she was done vomiting - we did not want her vomiting in her sleep. We ended up not going to church on Sunday. Alex did not wake up till 9:00 a.m.! She typically wakes up between 7:30 and 8:00...I got up with her and Steve and Nick slept even later. As much as we hated missing church we all needed to stay home yesterday. It's been an exhausting week and we all just fell flat on our faces on Sunday.
Alex is doing better with tolerating her day time feeds since we incorporated the slight change per G.I. Nutrition. However, Alexandria is still vomiting more frequently then she should be. I placed a follow-up call to G.I. Nutrition this morning to see what else we can do to remedy the situation. Hopefully, I will hear from Kristi soon.
I posted some November pictures - on the left. Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment