Monday, December 14, 2009

I think it worked!!!

Hey, today was Alexandria's first day on full strength Peptemin Junior - the Whey Protein formula (yes, I figured out how to spell it...but still don't know what it is exactly) - and she did great! No vomit! Yayy! We also went to the Pediatrician to see about that cough (Alex sounds like she smokes a pack a day...) - her lungs are clear and we are to expect to hear this cough for at least 2 more weeks because all the flem is now breaking up and draining. I found goat milk that's ultra-pasteurized and is vitamin D fortified. I will wait to let Alex try it till I get the okay from G.I. It's funny - Alex loves cranberry juice! Yes...cranberry juice. She did great with "eating" today. She asked 3 times during dinner for a cracker and ate all 3 of them! She even tried some mashed potatoes and wanted to hold her fork and pretend she was eating like Mommy and Daddy. Thank you again for all your prayers - we feel them and our Lord hears them.

No comments:

Post a Comment