Well...It was crazy busy...going non-stop and getting very little sleep but we pulled it off - we managed to get everything done for Christmas after being in a hospital with Alex for 6 days and coming home only 3 days before Christmas Day! We had Christmas at our house. It was good to see some of our family and spend time together. I posted pictures of our recent stay at CHOP and of Christmas (on the left). Enjoy!
Oh, Alexandria continues to tolerate the new formula. She looks great and is dong great! Alex does, however, have fluid behind both of her ear drums...Because of this she can't hear very well for now we have to speak loudly and make eye contact with Alex in order for her to hear us. If the fluid is not gone in 3 months we will have to see an ENT d0ctor. Please pray that the fluid dries up and that Alex won't need tubes. The formula Alex is on gives her frequent, runny poops...and she has a terrible diaper rash that I can't seem to stay ahead of because of it. I use Triple Paste cream and I still use the cream for her yeast infection and I still can't beat it...Right now we are focusing on keeping Alex healthy for her surgery on January 12th. We have an appointment with the Anesthesia Team and G.I. Nutrition on the 6th of January. Please pray for Alexandria's health and the upcoming surgery.
Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas - an awesome time celebrating our Saviours Birthday! :) Till next time.

No comments:
Post a Comment